30 Days of Appreciation – Day 4
1. & 2. I can take advil when I hurt, and then a little while later, I don’t hurt anymore. So that’s 2 – I appreciate modern meds and my health. I am free of pain that requires more than the occasional advil.
3. Sunglasses – there are so many styles and tints available for decent prices.
4. Peanut butter smoothies.
5. My husband, who supports all of my schemes and dreams with minimal head-scratching and maximum reassurance.
6. My friend Katie, who believes in me relentlessly. Even in the midst of her own crises and conundrums, she has support to offer.
7. My friend Renee at work, who just GETS it.
8. Which reminds me of my friend Renee from middle school, who is a good writer, funny, kind, and loyal… and at this point, practically family.
9. Which reminds me of my friend Renee from Nashville/Jersey, who regularly posts links to My Utmost for His Highest on her facebook page. And, well. That Oswald Chambers has a way with words.
10. Cloud cover plus cool breezes. Amen.