1. Chicken and biscuits.
2. Shawn Colvin’s “Live” album.
3. Discovering random connections – it’s a small world, after all.
4. Getting along with my husband throughout the preparations for a camping trip this weekend.
5. Realizing that I should be grateful that I understand how the data validation feature in Excel works. Not everyone knows what it is, and I know things in Excel that not everyone knows. I helped a panicked coworker today who thought she had a ruined spreadsheet on her hands.
6. Realizing that I should be grateful that I understand how voting buttons and reminders features in Outlook work. Not everyone knows how to use those things. I helped a coworker complete a request today that she had no idea how to complete.
7. Trash bags with febreze added. It’s the little things.
8. The smell of freshly scooped coffee, ready to brew.
9. My blue V-neck t-shirt. I feel ridiculously happy and confident when I wear it.
10. I am going camping this weekend. With my husband. In a tent. At a bluegrass festival.
Which reminds me, I will have to pause my 30 days, unless I have the presence of mind to write my lists on paper while I am camping. I will try – but if I can’t, I will be back next week. Have a nice weekend!