1. My husband, who is a great traveling companion and seems to be up for just about anything.
2. My vacation time. Also, my paid holidays.
3. My salary, which is enough to fund the fun life that I need to have.
4. Health insurance. I love feeling confident when I travel to a strange town that I will be able to get treatment if something comes up.
5. Hippies. They never hesitate to dance their pants off.
6. Air conditioning.
7. My mom and dad.
8. Swimming. I got in the pool at 74 degrees on Monday, and it was delightful.
9. The Weight Watchers program. When I work it, it works.
10. My weird little apartment. It’s so me. I love having a place to call home – a place that I want to get back to after a weekend away.